Registration for the 138th National Conference in Baltimore is now open, see link be low to register online
Advocate and represent all Members and Families of the Minnesota National Guard (MNNG); Past, Present, and Future.
- Military retirement pay exempt from state taxes - passed in 2016
- Member organization for the Soldiers, Airmen and Families of the Minnesota National Guard.
- Free 1st year membership in NGAMN to all new Officer/Warrant members of the MNNG.
- State Sponsored Life Insurance Program (SSLI) providing outstanding benefit to members AND families not available through SGLI.
- Free $10,000 one year life insurance to all new members of MNNG.
- Scholarship program for any active member, retired life member, alumni life member, or spouse/child/grandchild of an active member or retired/alumni life member of NGAMN.
- Advocate within the state and nationally to promote those issues which will enhance the combat readiness of the MNNG.
- Care for the well-being of the MNNG soldiers, airmen and their families.
- Successful in lobbying for dozens of benefits such as enlistment bonuses, upgrades to weapon systems and equipment, tax exempt state drill pay as well as AGR pay and many more.
- Fully supports the advocacy of NGAUS and EANGUS at the National level.
- Member organization operated by service members, for service members.