DATES: 24-26 APRIL 2020 (Agenda coming soon).
- Hospitality Night
- Business Meeting
- Spouse Activity
- Banquet Dinner
LOCATION: Holiday Inn & Suites St. Cloud, 75 S 37th Avenue South, St. Cloud, MN, 56301
HOTEL: 125 rooms blocked under MN National Guard, cutoff for rooms is 26 MAR.
- Call for Reservations: 320-253-9000 then select zero (0)
- Click to Book Online:
- Enter your dates and hit submit
- It will bring up the rooms available at the Group discounted rate
- Select the room you want, follow the prompts to complete the online booking process
- Booking link and block discount will discontinue 30 days before the event
- Guest speaker for the evening will be Governor Tim Waltz.
- You must be a State and National Member to attend the conference.
- Membership renewal: Officers click here and Enlisted click here.
- Spouse Craft event: DIY Wood Sign Party.
- Enjoy your time making something you will actually love!
- Gather up some friends for a few hours of sign-making fun!
- Chose from one of the designs found in this link: DIY Wood Sign Examples
There will be a corn-hole tournament beginning Friday night with the finals following dinner Saturday evening. No formal registration, just pick up games, so find someone to play with!
Please download, print and share this Invitation with your members and unit: Conference Flyer / Invite.
Event registration ends 13 APR.
Register online by clicking link below, to download, print and mail in, click here.