NGAMN and NGAUS Individual Membership
We have partnered with NGAUS to host our membership Join or Renew form. You will be able to renew your State and National Annual dues, Associate State and Annual dues, State and National Active Life or Retired State and Life in full payment. You will need to register an account with NGAUS, then follow the steps to pay your membership dues.
Limited Time Membership Promotion:
Increased NGAMN membership is important to the National Guard now more than ever. This is the voice to allow NGAUS to work for the equities important to the National Guard and its members, both Army and Air!
Here is a great opportunity for our officers to get a lifetime State and National NGAUS membership for a substantially reduced cost. Currently, it is $1,000 for National and $250 for State Lifetime Memberships. NGAMN is willing to subsidize $250 to offset the National lifetime membership and waive the State membership fee of $250 — for a savings of $500!
Instead of paying $1,250 for both State and National Memberships, it would be only $750. Please help to improve our MN NG membership numbers. If you don't have a lifetime State and National membership, please consider getting one now and share this great opportunity with other officers for their consideration also.
To take advantage of this promotion, call NGAUS at 202-454-5306 and ask to participate. You can either choose to pay the entire $750 lifetime membership fee up front or select the payment plan option to make 3 payments of $250 due in 6-month intervals and NGAMN will make the final $250 payment and set you up with a free MN Lifetime Membership.
We all benefit from the great work our association is doing. Thanks for your consideration and strong voice in actively working to increase your respective organizations membership.
We sincerely appreciate your support in improving our MN NG membership.
LTC Jay Hackett
Print the flyers below to share at your units:
Those wishing to use a payment plan for an Active Life Membership need to call NGAUS @ 202-454-5306 and ask to participate in the $250 per every 6 months (this does not include State Life and Bylaws state you must be a member of both).
Associate Memberships are also available for those who do not qualify for the standard membership types but are interested in supporting NGAMN. Those who would rather mail in their payment can still do so by selecting Print and Mail-in.
If you have any questions about this, please contact the Executive Director by e-mail.
Commissioned officers and warrant officers of the Minnesota Army and Air National Guard are eligible for both NGAMN and NGAUS membership, as are supporters of NGAUS. Historically, nearly all eligible Guard officers have belonged to NGAUS. During your first year in the Guard, membership is free.
PLEASE NOTE – MEMBERSHIP IN THE NATIONAL GUARD ASSOCIATION ENCOMPASSES BOTH THE STATE AND NATIONAL DUES AS PER THE STATE ASSOCIATION BY-LAWS; YOU CANNOT BE A MEMBER OF THE STATE ASSOCIATION WITHOUT BEING A MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION.
* PLEASE include your current civilian email address when you register. Due to security enhancements by DoD, NGAUS/NGAMN will no longer be able to email directly to your military email addresses.
All NGAMN members enjoy the following benefits:
- Special programs under the NGAUS Insurance Trust
- Free Accidental Death & Disability Insurance
- Preferred Vision Care
- NATIONAL GUARD, a monthly magazine
- Legislative Alerts on Guard issues
- Washington Report, a weekly e-newsletter
- Members-only access on website
- Write-to-Congress feature online that allows you to take action on important legislative issues.
- Special discounts from a growing list of private companies, such as Apple, Hertz car rental, MasterCard and Dell
- Membership is about more than paying dues. You become united in voice and action when you make a commitment to support NGAUS and its mission.