NGAMN and NGAUS Individual Membership
Commissioned officers and warrant officers of the Minnesota Army and Air National Guard are eligible for both NGAMN and NGAUS membership, as are supporters of NGAUS. Historically, nearly all eligible Guard officers have belonged to NGAUS. During your first year in the Guard, membership is free.
Associate Memberships are also available for those who do not qualify for the standard membership types but are interested in supporting NGAMN.
PLEASE NOTE – MEMBERSHIP IN THE NATIONAL GUARD ASSOCIATION ENCOMPASSES BOTH THE STATE AND NATIONAL DUES AS PER THE STATE ASSOCIATION BY-LAWS; YOU CANNOT BE A MEMBER OF THE STATE ASSOCIATION WITHOUT BEING A MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION.
* PLEASE include your current civilian email address when you register. Due to security enhancements by DoD, NGAUS/NGAMN will no longer be able to email directly to your military email addresses.
All NGAMN members enjoy the following benefits:
- Special programs under the NGAUS Insurance Trust
- Free Accidental Death & Disability Insurance
- Preferred Vision Care
- NATIONAL GUARD, a monthly magazine
- Legislative Alerts on Guard issues
- Washington Report, a weekly e-newsletter
- Members-only access on website
- Write-to-Congress feature online that allows you to take action on
- Special discounts from a growing list of private companies, such as Apple, Hertz car rental, MasterCard and Dell
- Membership is about more than paying dues. You become united in voice and action when you make a commitment to support NGAUS and its mission.