NGAMN and NGAUS Individual Membership
We have partnered with NGAUS to host our membership Join or Renew form. You will be able to renew your State and National Annual dues, Associate State and Annual dues, State and National Active Life or Retired State and Life in full payment. You will need to register an account with NGAUS, then follow the steps to pay your membership dues.
Limited Time Membership Promotion New for 2022:
Digital Life NGAUS/NGAMN Membership: Promotional rates by grade: $300 (WO1 / CW2 / O1 / O2 / O3),
$375 (CW3 / CW4 / O4 / O5), $450 (CW5 / O6 / O7/ O8). Will provide Active State Life Membership, Digital Life Membership
**Promotional Rate valid for first 400 registrants.** After first 400 registrations, rate is $500 for NGAUS digital
life membership, and $125 for State Life Membership. See promotional flyer by clicking here.
Please use form found here to claim this limited time offer: Payment by Check Form National Guard Association of Minnesota
LTC Jay Hackett
Print the flyers below to share at your units:
Associate Memberships are also available for those who do not qualify for the standard membership types but are interested in supporting NGAMN. Those who would rather mail in their payment can still do so by selecting Print and Mail-in.
If you have any questions about this, please contact the Executive Director by e-mail.
Commissioned officers and warrant officers of the Minnesota Army and Air National Guard are eligible for both NGAMN and NGAUS membership, as are supporters of NGAUS. Historically, nearly all eligible Guard officers have belonged to NGAUS. During your first year in the Guard, membership is free.
PLEASE NOTE – MEMBERSHIP IN THE NATIONAL GUARD ASSOCIATION ENCOMPASSES BOTH THE STATE AND NATIONAL DUES AS PER THE STATE ASSOCIATION BY-LAWS; YOU CANNOT BE A MEMBER OF THE STATE ASSOCIATION WITHOUT BEING A MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION.
* PLEASE include your current civilian email address when you register. Due to security enhancements by DoD, NGAUS/NGAMN will no longer be able to email directly to your military email addresses.
All NGAMN members enjoy the following benefits:
- Special programs under the NGAUS Insurance Trust
- Free Accidental Death & Disability Insurance
- Preferred Vision Care
- NATIONAL GUARD, a monthly magazine
- Legislative Alerts on Guard issues
- Washington Report, a weekly e-newsletter
- Members-only access on website
- Write-to-Congress feature online that allows you to take action on important legislative issues.
- Special discounts from a growing list of private companies, such as Apple, Hertz car rental, MasterCard and Dell
- Membership is about more than paying dues. You become united in voice and action when you make a commitment to support NGAUS and its mission.