Advocate and represent all Members and Families of the Minnesota National Guard (MNNG); Past, Present, and Future.
- Veteran status for Guardsmen and Reservists that honorably serve 20 years.
- Military retirement pay exempt from state taxes - passed in 2016
- Member organization for the Soldiers, Airmen and Families of the Minnesota National Guard.
- Free 1st year membership in NGAMN to all new Officer/Warrant members of the MNNG.
- State Sponsored Life Insurance Program (SSLI) providing outstanding benefit to members AND families not available through SGLI.
- Free $10,000 one year life insurance to all new members of MNNG.
- Scholarship program for any active member, retired life member, alumni life member, or spouse/child/grandchild of an active member or retired/alumni life member of NGAMN.
- Advocate within the state and nationally to promote those issues which will enhance the combat readiness of the MNNG.
- Care for the well-being of the MNNG soldiers, airmen and their families.
- Successful in lobbying for dozens of benefits such as enlistment bonuses, upgrades to weapon systems and equipment, tax exempt state drill pay as well as AGR pay and many more.
- Fully supports the advocacy of NGAUS and EANGUS at the National level.
- Member organization operated by service members, for service members.