The Minnesota National Guard is part of a strong American tradition serving with valor and distinction in every conflict in our country's history since 1856. Made up of over 1800 active and retired National Guard Officers across the state, our purpose is to promote the security of the United States of America and the State of Minnesota through support for our soldiers and their families. The Association's primary goals are as follows:
- To petition for obtaining better equipment for our soldiers and airmen.
- To standardize our approach to training, ensuring that we maximize training opportunities that prepare us to deploy and defend the interests of the state and the nation.
- To petition for more combat ready forces, which will allow us to better serve our state and nation in all contingencies.
- To ensure the continuation of benefits for our soldiers/airmen and their families.
- To address future issues that could impact our state and federal mission on behalf of our men & women in the Minnesota Army and Air National Guard.
These goals have become ever more critical with the continued mobilization and deployment of our Soldiers and Airmen in support of the Global War on Terror. We deliver these priorities to the National Guard Association of the United States (NGAUS), our Governor and members of our congressional delegation. With the help of our Corporate Sponsors, together as partners, we have been very successful over the last several years in securing additional, much needed resources with which to accomplish our missions more effectively. Additionally, we also provide better quality of life and benefits for our members within the Guard, ensuring that they are aware of current issues and legislation in Congress, which could affect them and their families. As in previous years, the Association is focusing its efforts on further development of MN National Guard Youth Camp-the future of MN Guard, and MN Military Appreciation Foundation. We have incorporated two scholarships in amount of $500 for our soldiers or immediate family members who qualify.
- Establish or expand relationships with military and other potential users of your company's products and/or services.
- Marketplace for your company's products and services, both civilian and Military related.
- Many officers of the National Guard are business executives throughout Minnesota.
- 350+ Officers and spouses will attend the Spring Conference.
The MN National Guard has been and continues to be a key player in the war on terrorism both at home and abroad. The NGAMN leads the way in addressing vital soldier, airmen, and organization requirements associated with future operations and missions. We offers 5 levels of Corporate Memberships which are tax deductible. Companies and/or individuals may choose the level of membership that best fits their needs.
- Lieutenant: $250 - Recognition during the opening of our virtual state annual conference and logo placement in NGAMN Publications.
- Captain: $500 – All benefits above, plus recognition during our in-person regional meetings.
- Colonel: $750 – All benefits above, plus logo placement on the NGAMN website (www.ngamn.org) throughout the year.
- General: $1000 – All benefits above, plus a special recognition award presented during state annual conference.
We thank you in advance for your participation and look forward to having you on the team as a proud supporter of the Minnesota National Guard.
Pay Online (you will be redirected to our secure checkout page) or Download PDF Corporate Membership Form to mail in
*Disclaimer: a 3.5% surcharge will be added to online orders
Thank You for partnering with us to keep our Minnesota National Guard “Always Ready / Always There”.
|Jay Hackett; President NGAMN||Mark Schutta Executive Director NGAMN|